Monday, June 29, 2020

St. Louis Couple Points Guns At Protesters

This is in the news today. I'll be honest. I have a lot of sympathy for the couple but they're clearly brandishing the firearms. I wouldn't call it any more than that. Considering that we've seen huge amounts of violence and destruction from "Protesters" nationwide, I don't think that it's unreasonable to be armed when they walk through your neighborhood.

That's my opinion. To each his own.

I wouldn't be surprised if they face some form of charges from local law enforcement.

With that said, the guy in the pink shirt (not the most intimidating sight in the world) should have had his weapon pointed down and the woman should have had her weapon holstered. Argue amongst yourselves if they should have been armed in the first place or if the "Protesters" are a threat in June of 2020.


No comments:

Post a Comment