Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Saving The Trans Kids?

 I Thought I Was Saving Trans Kids. Now I’m Blowing the Whistle. | The Free Press (thefp.com)

"The girls who came to us had many comorbidities: depression, anxiety, ADHD, eating disorders, obesity. Many were diagnosed with autism, or had autism-like symptoms. A report last year on a British pediatric transgender center found that about one-third of the patients referred there were on the autism spectrum."

‘I Felt Bullied’: Mother of Child Treated at Transgender Center Speaks Out | The Free Press (thefp.com)


I wonder what the Left's new trendy thing will be in a couple of years. Cannibalism? Necrophilia perhaps? Whatever it is, we almost assured that both Soros and the MSM will back it 100%.

Study Confirms Trans 'Social Contagion' Theory – PJ Media

No comments:

Post a Comment