Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Plan

Well,  the plan is for this to be yet another gun, gear and knife review blog. A little bit of politics is expected and maybe a few daily (Weekly?) observations on current events will be posted.
I know....you're shocked.  How original. We've never seen that before.
We'll see how it all turns out.
As for right now I hope to get a few gun and knife reviews up over the next week.  A few things being reviewed soon will be a Kimber Stainless Target II, Springfield XDM in 9mm and a CRKT M16-13Z.
I'll try to get a S&W M&P15 MOE out to the range too for some ammo testing.
Apologies in advance if it takes a while to get things posted. I do have to pay the bills now and then.
BTW, that is a Daywalker above. Southpark explains the breed much better than I can. I have to give her kudos for actually being outside and in the sun on the blistering hot March day on which the pic was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment