Friday, May 29, 2015

Barack's Bar

  I haven't been posting much lately in spite of having a new Ruger LC9s that I'm dying to review. Like many of you, I've had a lot of projects going on around the house. The biggest one is shown below. This was formerly a playhouse built for my daughter many years ago. It was torn almost all of the way down, and part of the structure was salvaged for this bar.

  After a lot of hard work, it's finally finished.

  I've decided to call it "Barack's Bar."

  No, it's not because "I didn't build this." Actually almost all of the sweat and hard work that went into it was mine. I don't owe lazy masses of people, sitting around creating nothing but methane and CO2 anything at all.

  It's named after our 44th President because the foundation is a bit rotten, it leans to the Left, and it looks much better from a distance. I can't think of a more fitting name for my backyard bar.





















No comments:

Post a Comment