Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Dr. Ben Carson: Critical Race Theory is a bunch of garbage

 


What an interesting guy. He's definitely the smartest guy in the room 99 times out of 100 (actually probably much more than that). I wonder what kind of President he would have made. I don't think that he would have done that well in spite of good intentions and a ridiculously high intellect. 
Much like Trump, he was an outsider to Republican politics. I think that the same RINOs and establishment Republicans that helped the Dems to kneecap Trump would have lined up to stop Carson's policies. 
I suspect that while Trump seemed to enjoy getting down in the mud and fighting with Dems and RINOs, Carson would have gotten fed up with the process, lies, and anti American agendas. I can only imagine how the Left Wing sabotage and stupidity would wear on a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment