1) Not everyone feels the need to perform in public or put on some grief tragedy play when the cameras start rolling.
2) I'm sure that there are countless pics of the boats and party goers from that day. I would expect there to be a ridiculous amount of pictures put into evidence should this (whatever the hell "This" is) goes to trial.
3) We've already seen pics of this day with rows of boats and hundreds of people in this one little area (of the 10 mile long island).
4) Why doesn't anyone know anything? Why would Nolan stand out on a normal day if he's behaving in a normal manner? I'm sure that if he was having some kind of drugged out episode, trying to steal someone's boat or being attacked by several people then he would have stood out in everyone's memories. People doing normal things on a normal day aren't usually very memorable. How many of the hundreds of people that you've passed at Walmart or during your last trip to the mall do you remember?
No comments:
Post a Comment