Sunday, July 26, 2020

What Are My Most Popular Posts?

I should get back to doing some gun reviews. Lord knows that I have enough unreviewed firearms around the house that subject materials are not a problem.

This blog isn't very popular since I usually don't do much with it. I play around with it in spurts and it seems like it's been demonetized every damn time I check. Perhaps it's time to start doing a bit more with it and maybe doing something wild and crazy like promoting the site.

Anyway, here's list of my most popular posts. The first post shown below about the two XDMs is always the most popular. I think it's funny since both XDMs have been around forever at this point and there is a ton of competition out there. These Springfields must be selling well.

4.5" XDM vs 5.25" XDM

Beretta 92FS Review

4.5" XDM (9mm)

SCCY CPX-2 Review

Range Safety And Etiquette

Benchmade Mini Griptilian Review

S&W Shield vs Springfield XDs vs Kahr CW9

Kimber Stainless Target II (9mm)

Kahr CW9

I really need to get back to the gun stuff and a lot of these earlier posts need updating. Some of these guns have been sold and I've actually purchased a few of the handguns that I borrowed or rented for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment