Monday, February 20, 2023

What The Hell Is Up With Our Professors And Are There Any Standards In Hiring Anymore?

 


I am fat as #&cK and White. Who do I get to blame? Can I blame the Cheeseburger Industrial Complex and the Illuminati?


I have two questions:
1) Have you noticed that these crazy witches teaching hate and racism are never math professors? They're always in some Liberal Arts, gender or race BS.
2) How many students are forced to take her classes in order to keep her employed? I seriously doubt that she is successful without a lot of outside support from the school. I'd love to know if her class is required or actually sought after by students.
YMMV.


There is literally no weirdness that the Left will not embrace. 



While I hate the gibberish, racism and general weirdness in the videos above, I have to say that these professors (may they be fired and shunned forever) are teaching to those that want their classes. Unless the universities are forcing students into their classes, they get what they paid for. 
What really bothers me is that the insane Left has moved on from teaching weirdness and Communism to our college students to now forcing it onto those in the K-12 education system.
We've all seen instances or videos of instances with college students spouting hatred of Whites, their country, Capitalism, actual Freedom of Speech, etc. The future is having actual children (instead of childlike adults) sharing the same hateful and sometime insane opinions.
The Left has succeeded in corrupting a lot of young adults and now wants to take their program to the K-12 level.

No comments:

Post a Comment