Thursday, May 16, 2013

A World Turned Upside Down

  If I had to pick one Liberal that absolutely annoys the hell out of me, Bill Maher would be an easy choice. He is arrogant, condescending, and a general ass hat of the highest order. The man can be counted on to repeat the Leftwing party line in almost every situation.

  That's why I cannot believe the statements made by him in this video. If someone like Bill Maher can speak the truth on terrorism, then it gives me a little hope for the future of this nation.

  It's worth remembering that bounties have been put on people's heads for criticizing Islam and terrorism. While it's unlikely that anything would ever happen to him, it's still possible that Maher could find himself a target due to voicing his opinions.
  I have to give credit where credit is due. On this issue, Bill Maher has big cojones for a Liberal.

No comments:

Post a Comment