Friday, May 17, 2013

Thinking About A Change In Content

  I realized this morning that I made it one year without posting any of the zombie crap that is seeping into the gun world.
  Don't get me wrong. I love the genre. The books and movies are a lot of fun, and you'll find a lot of that stuff on my Kindle and book shelf.
  It just seems unprofessional to cover a fine (or perhaps decent) firearm with zombie decals and puke green paint.
  To each his own.

  I've also steered clear of the SHTF subject. I'll admit that I posted a few videos that were just too cool not to include. The prepping topic has been largely absent from this blog.
  I'm thinking about changing that. The occasional post about prepping will be included beginning in June. The gun and knife reviews will continue when I get the time and ammo. The political commentary will always be there, and the news stories will be added at least weekly.

  Sooo... we'll see how it goes. I'm far from an expert on prepping, but I've got more than a little knowledge of the subject. I think that I can stretch out at least a dozen (or two)  posts without breaking a sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment