Thursday, April 18, 2013

Obama And "The Children"

  I was going to take the high road, and not blog about the recent defeat of several anti gun Bills in the Senate. Part of the reason was that I didn't want to gloat. The main reason however, was because we'll see these Bills surface again and again. They'll be tweaked a little, but I have no doubt that they'll reappear as long as the Democrats control the Senate.

  As I said, I didn't want to gloat... then I watched President Obama throw a full on hissy fit on national television that was worthy of a teenage girl.

  Barry, you lost. Get over it. It's politics, and the Background Check Bill was meaningless political theater. I don't know how you got those poor, grieving parents to believe that more background checks would prevent another psycho from killing his mom, stealing her guns, and committing a massacre.

  I know, I know. It's all for the children.

  Let's talk about the children. Obama certainly spoke about them again and again. This  gentleman would usually be considered a hero on the Left. If he wasn't currently on trial there would be Liberals, feminists, and the usual FSA members singing his praises. Most of the media would speak about how important his work is. The President would certainly be among them.

  You don't believe me? Let's look at Obama's voting record . On three separate occasions, BHO refused to step up when he had the opportunity to protect babies born during botched abortions.
  He played politics instead. Barack Obama loves the little children when it's politically acceptable to his base and their causes.
 Is anyone else sick of the President, and the rest claiming that everything is, "For the children?" I suppose they only care about the kids once they're old enough to get on board a school bus.
  I'm sick of their hypocrisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment