Thursday, August 20, 2020

The #DemocraticNationalConvention starts tonight......



 This vid seems accurate enough. I've angered people over the years by telling Democrats that they largely vote for free shit. True or not, no one wants to hear that. They like to believe that they're voting for equality and Civil Rights.
 People usually misunderstand my comment and assume that I'm talking about welfare. I'm not.
Democrats vote for welfare, lower behavior standards, "Let my kids misbehave in school," "Let my (guilty) criminals out of jail," give me points to get into college, give me help getting a job that I'm barely qualified for, gimme quotas, gimme more quotas, etc.
  Ask a Liberal what they're voting for and I can guarantee you that you won't hear anything remotely related to "Merit" in hiring or college admissions.
 The first 10 seconds of this video reminds me of most White female Libs that I know. All Leftwing cheerleading and zero knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment