Monday, June 3, 2013

"Shame"

 
 
 
   As usual, MrColionNoir produced a very good video. I'm always a believer in logic. That's something that's generally missing from the other side of the gun debate. We get to see grieving parents again and again. Cutesy slogans are repeated, and semi automatics are portrayed as machine guns. We never actually learn how another gun law will stop a killer from claiming more victims.
  Sooo...  the other side forgets to include logic when making their case, but they double down on the hypocrisy. I suppose that somehow makes up for the lack of facts?
  I should only have 7-10 rounds in my weapon? That's all that I need to protect myself, and my family?
  I wonder how many rounds the Secret Service carries in their handguns when shuttling Michelle and the kids all over the globe on their monthly vacations?
  I'm going to go out on a limb, and guess that it's a bit more than 7 bullets in their magazines hi capacity assault clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment